- Chia Seeds -
Chia Seeds (salvia hispanica)
Known as a Superfood, Chia seeds are the main source of OMEGA 3 fatty-acids (linolenic acid) antioxidants and fiber. OMEGA 3 is an essential acid, and these acids cannot be produce by the body, so it must be obtained through different sources.
It has beneficial properties for the circulatory system, since it lowers the levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Anti-cancer properties, is attributed to protect against the development of certain cancers, particularly colon, prostate and breast cancer.
Chia seeds have a 33% to 35% oil (OMEGA 3 acid which represents 60%), 42% of carbohydrates, 22% of dietary fiber.
- 14 times more magnesium than broccoli
- 8 times more Omega-3 than salmon
- 5 times more calcium than milk
- 3 times more antioxidants than blueberries
- 3 times more iron than spinach
- 2 times more fiber than any other cereal
- 2 times more protein than any other seed
- 2 times more potassium than bananas
- Appearance colour: Black and grey, flat round seed, 2mm
- Odor / Flavour: typical chia, fresh
- Consistency: firm
- Purity: 99.5>%
- Moisture % < 10.0
- Ash % < 6
- Cadmium mg/kg < 0.01
- Lead mg/kg < 0.005
- Additives, Chemicals, or Pesticides - Negative
- Net Weight: 25 kg
- Kind of Packing: Double Linen Polypropylene Bags
CHIA SEEDS IN BULK
Our chia seeds are grown in Ecuador.
Minimum order: 20 MT
Available Conventional & Organic.